AFTER LAST SUNDAY . . .
I really don’t know what I can say to make anyone feel better, so hopefully positive clichés.com can offer some comfort:
· The sharper the berry, the sweeter is the wine - Appropriate for me because I have been drinking since last Sunday.
· Defeat is just a down payment for victory – If this is the result, we obviously need to raise our rates.
· Failure is the backdoor to success – “Hey Mike, try the front door this week.”
· There is a light at the end of the tunnel – Of course it is an ambulance picking up another Redskin headed to IR.
· It'll feel better when it stops hurting – It’s been hurting since 1993.
And the one that best sums up our season to this point…
· Doing stupid things certainly makes life more interesting – Insert any offensive play from the last four weeks.
We can’t dwell
too much on the
But, in my
eyes, the season can be saved if we can beat
I grant you it
is the lesser of two evils, but I am pleased Rex will be getting the
start. He at least throws the ball down field, and the best half of
football I ever saw Rex play was the second half of the game in
I am old school and would consider a 2-14 season a success if the 2 wins were over the Cokeboys. So here’s to the Redskins throwing out the records and playing with heart and pride in front of the home fans and beating the hated Cowboys!!
Vote for RYAN KERRIGAN for Pepsi Rookie of the Week '11
Kerrigan tallied five tackles, two sacks and two forced fumbles in Week #10 for the Redskins!
Here's your chance to vote for your favorite Redskins!
Voting began on Oct. 25 and continues through mid-December.
Among the Redskins have solid seasons so far are tight end Fred Davis, defensive end Adam Carriker, linebackers Brian Orakpo, Ryan Kerrigan, London Fletcher and Rocky McIntosh, cornerback DeAngelo Hall, kicker Graham Gano and punter Sav Rocca.--------------------------------------------
2011 CLUB T-SHIRTS
GET YOURS NOW WHILE SUPPLIES
GET YOURS NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!